Hormonal Imbalance : How do you know if your hormone level are within balance?
This is one of the most frequently asked questions by our customers, including both men and women.
For overall good health, both mentally and physically, our hormone levels should be at proper levels and balanced. When our hormone levels start to lose balance, unwanted symptoms and disorders may occur, causing discomfort and possibly even increasing risk for other disease.
Symptoms of Hormone Imbalance
The most common symptoms of hormonal imbalance may include:
- Tiredness and fatigue
- Foggy thinking and poor concentration
- Headaches (for cycling women, severe headaches just prior to menstruation)
- Weight Gain – especially around the abdominal area
- Irritability and mood fluctuations
- Lost zest for life
- Loss of sexual appetite and desire
- Vaginal dryness and pain during intercourse
- Dry, thinning hair and skin and brittle nails
- Cry easily
Any of the above physical symptoms for hormonal imbalance can occur at any time in our lives. Aging and stressful situations can directly affect hormone levels.
If you are experiencing any of the above symptoms, it may be time to check your hormone levels.
Hoye’s Pharmacy is a compounding pharmacy which offers patients and practitioners several options of helping patients achieve their goal including Hormone Replacement Therapy, Pain Management Medications and more. For Questions, call 813-