If you are enthusiastic, professional, enjoy working with people and are committed to pharmacy, check out our STAR opportunities!
Hoye’s Pharmacy is an equal opportunity employer.
As part of our ongoing commitment to excellence, EVERYONE at Hoye’s is required to:
- Pass a thorough background check and ongoing random drug testing.
- Be HIPAA certified.
- Attend on-going clinical and professional training.
- Have personal and professional goals.
- Participate in Customer Service training.
- All clinical staff technicians must be either registered with the state of Florida, have passed the National Pharmacy Technician Certification Boards or be enrolled in an ongoing registration program that must be completed within first six months of employment.
Our team is the backbone to our success – we recognize and celebrate them with:
- Quarterly “STAR” Employee of the Quarter Award
- Annual “STAR” Employee of the Year Award
- Annual “We Love Our Team” Party
- Weekly recognition for jobs well done!
- Food truck/catered luncheons
- Birthday celebrations
We are always looking for talented, caring, enthusiastic people. If you are passionate about patients, can communicate well, are committed to success, like to have fun, respect others and believe in teamwork, please forward your resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org. Please check out our STAR opportunities listed below or share them with a friend!
Current STAR opportunities:
Please include our employment application when submitting your resume. We will not accept resumes without the application being included.
We are currently accepting applications for the following positions:
Please forward your resume and job application to email@example.com