YOU are a unique individual and we take great pride in custom compounding medications UNIQUE to YOUR specific needs!
About Us: Hoye’s Pharmacy is an independently owned specialty Compounding Pharmacy. Our pharmacy has been totally dedicated to compounding for over 25 years and is licensed throughout the United States. Our world class Pharmacy Specialists is committed to excellence in patient care with a special focus on:
- Bio-Identical Hormone Replacement Therapy (BHRT)
- Weight Management
- Pain Management
- Rejuvenating Therapies & Alternative Medicine
- Nutrition Department Offering The Highest Quality, Professional Lines Of Vitamins & Supplements
- Veterinary Medicine
- Clinical Drug Studies/Placebo’s
- Central Fill Capabilities
Our innovative compounding pharmacy customizes medications for unique needs for both human and veterinary patients. Compounded Medications are prescriptions that are individually formulated and prepared for a specific patient. Compounded prescriptions can be formulations that are completely natural or can be compounded from drugs or chemicals. Because each patient is unique, every prescription is formulated to meet the individual patient needs and requires a written prescription from a licensed physician or medical practitioner. We offer a wide selection of professional lines of vitamins and supplements in our nutrition department. Our nutrition specialists are specifically trained to help you select a healthy regimen for achieving your nutritional goals.
Physicians often prescribe compounded medications for the following reasons:
- There is a need to eliminate ingredients in prescribed medications that may cause unwanted side effects, such as stomach upset, allergies or drowsiness
- Patients are unable to swallow large tablets and capsules
- Medications that have successfully treated a diagnosis are no longer on the market, are on back order or the ingredients are unavailable
- Patients requiring an allergen-freemedication, such as one without gluten or colored dyes
- Patients who need drugs that have been discontinued by pharmaceutical manufacturers because of low demand.
Unlike traditional compounding pharmacies, Hoye’s Pharmacy front end, over the counter area places a special emphasis on vitamin, nutritional and homeopathic therapies. Our nutrition staff is highly trained and required to frequently attend educational meetings on nutrition and its role in improving and maintaining good health. Let us help you attain the best health possible by using the highest quality of pharmaceutical grade vitamins and supplements.
Hoye’s Pharmacy continues to lead the field in compounding by finding solutions to medication problems, conducting ongoing research, instilling high quality control measures in its state of the art laboratory, providing educational support programs for practitioners and by maintaining the highest standards of customer service.
As a leader in compounding, Hoye’s Pharmacy is licensed in multiple states and is a proud member of theInternational Academy of Compounding Pharmacists (IACP), Florida Pharmacy Association (FPA) and is active on national and state levels on regulatory issues regarding the rights of patients and physicians to compounded medications. Hoye’s Pharmacy has completed it’s PCAB inspection and has earned the PCAB seal of accreditation – the compounding pharmacy profession’s highest standards for quality and safety.
Our professional staff welcomes the opportunity to be of service to you!